You’re on Your Way to 💵💰💵
The statistics speak from themselves. Hosted voice – or Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a game changer to companies looking to reduce their operational expenses. These systems place the business in the driver’s seat on how they connect with others – as well as assistance with their telecommunications’ budgets, not to mention the improved productivity.
- By 2021 Gartner predicts off-premise unified communications (Hosted Voice) will be close to 90%
- 84% of IT managers report mobility is very important. Thus, mobility is one of the factors for boosted PBX growth.
- Market research* shows companies can save 50% to 75% on communication costs using a VoIP, or hosted phone system.
- Small businesses using VoIP can decrease the cost of local calls by 40%, and international calls by 90%.
- VoIP can trim down initial costs for startup business by roughly 90%.
- Businesses utilizing Unified Communication solutions save an average of 191 hours daily and 49,660 hours yearly.
- Having a Unified Communication or VoIP system can help employees save an average of 32 call minutes per day.
- Manage your system via a computer with an internet connection or a smartphone.
Cactus Technology Solutions in collaboration with Avant, wants you to win – not only within your organization – but with a $50.00 gift card, too! Click the link below, answer the questions and your name will go in a drawing for the gift card. NOTE: All questions with an asterisk * must be answered to be eligible.